Dirty talk is one of the easiest and hottest ways to spice up your love life. Women often want to experiment with dirty talk in the bedroom to turn on their husbands, boyfriends, and partners. Often the hardest part is just getting started. Click here for the full dirty talk guide, or get started with the tips below.
1. Start with “narrative” dirty talk: If you’re not sure how to get started or what to say, start with the easiest kind of dirty talk: narration. Basically, with narrative dirty talk, you’re using one of four things as the basis of what you’re saying:
- What you’re doing
- What you’re about to do
- What’s being done to you
- How it feels
2. Sexy answers: Does your partner ever ask you questions? “Does this feel good?” “Do you like that?” “More?” One easy way to be more vocal in the bedroom is just to respond to those questions. “Yes!” and “Oh please!” and “So good!” are great places to start. Keep it short, positive, and genuine.
3. Sexy questions: Dirty talk is way better than if it’s a conversation. Another way to get started is to ask your partner some questions. Examples might be “Do you like that?” “Is that what you want?” and “What do you want me to do now?”
4. Experiment with sounds: A big part of dirty talk is giving your partner positive reinforcement. Another way to do this verbally is to experiment with sounds – think sighs, moans, purrs, and heavy breathing.
5. Take a cue from what they already enjoy: Does your partner love doing it doggy style? Maybe they love to have their ears nibbled? Or do they get turned on more than anything by a sexy massage? Describing those activities or incorporating keywords that will help evoke their signature turn-ons is a great way to target dirty talk to your specific audience for maximum effect.
Want to overcome your shyness in the bedroom and become an unforgettable lover? Be sure to visit our Resources page for some hot talking dirty guides!